Harvest City Kids
Harvest City Kids provides programs for families with children from INFANT up to GRADE 6.
LIVE Junior Youth, Grades 7 to 8, meets in the Library following worship at the 11:15am service.
Sunday School classes
Harvest City Kids classes are available for ages 2 to Grade 6 during our Sunday 9:15am and 11:15am services. Our Nursery is manned and available for infants under 2 years old as soon as they are checked into either service.
What you need to know...
- To keep children safe we have limited class spots so you’re encouraged to arrive and check in before the service starts.
- All checked in kids will be dismissed to the foyer following worship to meet their teachers and head to class.
- EXCEPTION: We encourage parents of infants aged 0-23 months to drop their kids off at the Nursery as soon as they are checked in, to help them get settled.
- First time attenders including Junior Youth must complete our “Child Registration & Consent Form” using the button below.
- Check-in is required and available in the Church Foyer. ALL children attending classes or the Nursery must be checked in and wearing their name tag.
- Self Check-in is available using our free Church Center App…. https://harvestcity.ca/church-center
- Keep your phone on vibrate during the service so that if your child needs assistance, we are able to contact you.
PARENTS… we believe you play the most important role in a child’s development so we want to support and help equip you. Do you have questions about Harvest City Kids or want to find out about parenting classes?…
Stay connected: Follow us on Instagram.